Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
· Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
· Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
· Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
· Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
· Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS. From 0-999 µS, the resolution is in increments of 1 µS. From 1000 to 9990 µS, the resolution is in increments of 10 µS, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
· Built-in digital thermometer
· Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
· Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 700 µS NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
· Click here for a photo of the meter with its case.
· Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS (µS/cm)
Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 1 µS; 10 µS, 0.1 degree Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 2%
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50o C (33 to 122o F)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
To convert µS (micro-Siemens) to mS (milli-Siemens): divide by 1000.
1000 µS = 1 mS
EC = Electrical Conductivity