First Stage: 5 Micron PP Sediment Water Filter
Removes smallest particles up to 5 microns, such as suspended solids and pathogenic bacteria & many others.
Second stage: UDF GAC Carbon Water Filter
Removes chlorine, taste & odour, using 100% coconut shell carbon.
Third Stage: 5 Micron CTO Carbon Block water filter
Some small particles and carbon fines may pass from the second stage, which is covered by the 3rd stage in ensuring the removal of chlorine.
THIS WATER FILTER IS PERFECT FOR HOMES, APARTMENTS, COTTAGES, RVS, SCHOOLS AND AQUARIUMS.
THIS UNIT ACCEPTS STANDARD FILTERS 2.5" X 9.75"
Mostly removes bad tastes, turbidity, giardia cysts, chlorine, THMs, odors, herbicides, chemicals, sediment, dirt, sand, silt, scale, rust particles, and pesticides.
- 1 x Three stages white steel mounting bracket.
- Set of 3 filters.
- 3 x 10" Filter Housing, 3/4" NPT (First stage is clear filter housing, second & third are white or blue filter housings).
- 1 x heavy duty PVC ball valve includes one fitting 3/4 MIP x 3/4 MIP connect filter housing.
- 2 Dry Pressure Gauges 2.5".
- 1 x Opening Spanner/Wrench.
- Installation instructions are included.
- This system could start to generate the pure water at 20PSI.
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125F (52C)
- Dimensions: H 15" x L 24 (with PVC Ball Valve) x W 6"
- Weight: 17 lbs Approx
- Flow Rate / GPM 1 - 10* GPM for 3/4" Inlet / Outlet
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection, fluid viscosity, filter life, and conditions.