- Provides bottled water quality, up to 75 Gallons Per Day / 283.9059 Litter per day.
- Multiple uses: For your home quality fresh Drinking water, Making your tasty coffee & tea, preparing foods, wash your fruit and vegetables, line to your home Refrigerator or ice maker, aquarium use or your special plants and many more.
- Reduces: copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, radium 226/228, selenium, arsenic, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba & toxoplasm), barium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent
chromium, copper, lead, fluoride, Odor, TDS many more.
- Automatically shuts off when tank pressure reaches 65% of incoming line pressure. Once tank fills 2/3 of RO water the valve will automatically shut down system. Save monthly over
1000 gallons of water and extend your water system membrane life.
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2 Litters
- Dimensions: RO Unit / 15"L x 6"D x 17"H; Storage Tank / 11" x 14"
- Total Weight: Approx 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40F to 104F / Maximum temperature 40C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45PSI to 75PSI.
* Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
* Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @ 60 to 65 PSI.
- High capacity 3.2 US Gallon / 12.11 Litter storage Tank.105006 / Tank total volume 4.4 Gallon.
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Filter cartridges should be changed every 6 -12 months under domestic conditions. Varies
and depend on the water source quality.