This is a great system if you are looking for a
reverse osmosis unit for your saltwater aquarium . Provides excellent filtration and includes multiple water
- 6 stage RO/DI System
- multiple choice 50 to 180 gallons per day
- High Quality Dry Vertical Hydraulic Gauge 105246
- Minimum rejection rate of 99.99% of TDS after DI Stage.
- Provides premium water quality, up to 50 Gallons Per Day / 189.27 Litter per day.
- Multiple uses: For aquarium use or your special plants and many more.
- Reduces: copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, radium 226/228, selenium, arsenic, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba & toxoplasm), barium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent
chromium, copper, lead, fluoride, Odor, TDS many more.
- Automatically shuts off when tank pressure reaches 65% of incoming line pressure. Once tank fills 2/3 of RO water the valve will automatically shut down system. Save monthly over
1000 gallons of water and extend your water system membrane life.
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2 Litters
- Dimensions: RO Unit / 15"L x 6"D x 17"H; Storage Tank / 11" x 14"
- Total Weight: Approx 18 to 27 lbs depend on the model you select, whole package approx 40 Lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40F to 104F / Maximum temperature 40C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45PSI to 75PSI.
* Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
* Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @ 60 to 65 PSI.
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Filter cartridges should be changed every 6 -12 months under domestic conditions. Varies
and depend on the water source quality.
All required fittings &
instruction manuals are included to DIY your own installation.
6 Stages of Filtration:
- Stage 1: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- Stage 2: T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- Stage 3: CTO Carbon Block Filter 104006
- Stage 4: TFC Membrane 50 to 180 Gallons per day ( 104092 for 50 GPD, 104093 for 75 GPD, 104094 for 100 GPD, 104095 for 125 GPD, 104097 for 200 GPD)
- Stage 5: DI filter (Mix Bed Resin) named as de-ionization stage 104050A - Stage 6: DI filter (Mix Bed Resin) named as de-ionization stage 104050A or purchase DI bag 104028 to refill the filters ( stage 5 & 6)
System Standard Features:
- Auto shut off valve 105111
- Check Valve
- Inline quick Ball Valve
- 10" standard Housing Wrench
-1/2" Feed Water Adapter and
1/4" Ball Valve 105150
- Drain Clamp (Drain saddle valve) 105165
- 1/4 PE white Tube: (5 Meter/Length)
Please note that the system will only be supplied with the booster pump kit, if you choose the booster pump kit option.