PA-E 4.4 Gallon Storage Tank @ 100 PSI CE & NSF Certified
Reverse Osmosis Tank Storage Capacity 3.2 Gallons @ 60 PSI
- This RO Tank has been tested & certified by NSF international under NSF/ANSI standard 58 for material and structural integrity requirements
Water pass through a reverse osmosis membrane very slowly and people don't have the patience to wait one to two minute get a cup of water, therfore any RO units required a water storage tank to store the purified R.O water. The RO tanks can delivery stable and constant water flow when the faucet is opened.
Pressured bladder tanks have several advantages over atmospheric tanks. Pressurized tanks do not require any delivery pump and are less likely to have microbial contamination versus atmospheric tanks. Volume is 4.4 gallons. Capacity is approximately 3.2 Gallons
PAE Machinery Industrial CO., LTD is one of the largest tank manufactures in the world today. PAE pressure tanks use a butyl diaphragm and polypropylene liner to separate the water and air. These materials limit the growth of germs and prevent impurities inside the tank to provide the best tasting drinking water available
Features & Specification:
- Model # RO-132 From PA-E Machinery Co. Ltd.
- 100 PSI Max Working Pressure.
- Tank are Pre-Charged at 6 PSI.
- 1/4" stainless Steel Connection built for Reverse Osmosis water storage tank, pump
tank & thermal tank applications.
- Brass Cap with internal O-Ring guarantees No Air from air vent.
- - - Sealed system eliminates bacteria growth
- Smooth internal air vent cap prevents diaphragm damaged.
- Dimension: 14" Height , 11" Diameter
Package includes tank and tank holding bracket only.
(Tank ball valve is not included) you can purchase it from this listing 105139