Auto Shat Off With 1/4" NPT
Automatically shuts off when tank pressure reaches 65% of incoming line pressure. Once Reverse Osmosis tank
fills 2/3 of RO water the valve will automatically shut down system.
Save monthly over 1000 gallons of water and extend your water system membrane life.
- Top side of the valve is the high pressure side
- The bottom side of the valve is low pressure side.
- The high pressure from the filter housings goes to the ( in ) on the top of the valve.
- The high pressure ( out ) goes to the membrane housing "in".
- The membrane housing low pressure ( out ) connects to the ( in) on the bottom side
of the valve.
- The ( out ) on the bottom of membrane housing goes to the RO tank.