Prevent scale formation to
improve efficiency and prolong the life of the water heater, household
appliances, or other downstream equipment.
Hard water is common to 85%
of the north American cities and affects both those with city water and well
water Hard water is caused by the presence of calcium and magnesium minerals in
When it is not treated, these natural minerals can be
?sticky? as they encounter stress in the house, such as temperature change,
pressure, or turbulence. The sticky mineral will form hard water stains on
counter tops and shower walls, and will affect the way the soap lathers. Hard
water problems are even worse in areas where you can?t see them. Hard water
build-up will form inside of pipes, on the heating coil or element in your water
heater, inside shower heads and faucets, and in other areas that can?t be seen ?
or cleaned. These deposits will start to clog faucets, filters, and pipes. Water
heaters and other water-using appliances will exhibit hard water problems such
as a reduction in water flow, and will require repair or replacement. Hard water
scale build-up will also increase energy usage in appliances, causing them to
Anti Scale Color: Purple clear / White Cap
Thread Size: 3/4" FTP Inlet, 3/4" MIP outlet
Dimension: 127MM height / 5"
What is the application of Anti Scale Inhibitor ?
- Protect water systems in hotels, public buildings, homes and industry against scale formation and corrosion.
- Prevents "brown" or "red" water and clogged pipes
- Keeps pipe work clear
- Keeps maintains cost down, saves expensive repairs or even replacement of water pipes, boilers, heaters, cooling systems etc.
- widely used for whole house pre-filters, pure water filters etc.
- Saves expensive repairs or even replacement of water pipes, boilers, heaters, cooling systems etc.
- Helps to save energy