resin filter kit can be combined with any Reverse osmosis water
system and will drop your Reverse Osmosis TDS readings to ZERO
This kit will produce
about minimum 800 to 1000 gallons of RO DI water with 99.99
rejection under condition that it is attached to any reverse osmosis RO water
system with output TDS 6 to 10 PPM.
Any higher RO output PPM
will make your RODI filter life shorter than the above minimum rejection
WARNING: this item will
only give 10-40 gallons if connected directly to any tap water source with no
reverse osmosis system before it. filter life depends on your incoming city
water TDS. this kit is not designed to be used with city water.
This filter combination
is designed to be used after any reverse osmosis system.
This DI kit included the following:
- One 10" Clear Housing 1/4" Ports with
fittings as showing in the item main picture
- One single stage holding bracket.
- One 10"x2.5” referable DI Cartridge filled
with DI mixed bed resin (De-ionization / De-mineralized).
- 5 feet length 1/4" PE Tube.
- HM Digital DM-1 TDS Meter Dual Line TDS Meter to give PPM reading for
the Out coming water Before and after the DI filter
This DI filter is installed as the final stage of a 4 or 5 stage Reverse
Reverse Osmosis units are capable of removing 90- 95% of the Total
Dissolved Solids. Adding this Kit will drop your
Reverse Osmosis TDS readings to ZERO
DI filter ( Mix Bed Resin ) named as
Demineralization Resin used to produce 99.99% pure water by simply
attaching this convenient deionization filter with RO unit. Convenient post RO
filtration DI unit (RO/DI unit) provides crucial supplemental filtration to
remove most impurities for pure polished product water. Excellent in areas with
hard water. Produce 99.99% pure water. It will give you 0 ppm TDS, Conductivity
attainable less than 0.1uS/cm or resistivity of close to 18 meg.ohm. Simply DI
filter removes remaining of dissolved solids after RO system
- Made of 100% BPA FREE plastic
- O-ring seal between top and base
- Cap Color: White
- Housing Color: Clear
- NPT in/out Port Sizes: 1/4"
- Accepts standard 10" x 2.5"
diameter water filter cartridges
- Rated at 125 psi max operating pressure
- Rated at 125 degrees max operating temperature
- Easy screw off for quick filter changes
Housing Outside Dimensions
- 10" housing of pre filter for Reverse Osmosis Water
- for 1/4" pipe thread inside/inner
- 4 3/4 inches x 4 3/4 inches x 12 inches (W x L x H)