The system as shown in the picture no any additional 4 stage filters included, you have to build and add them yourself.
Some guidelines for choosing the right RO accessories for you.
- 5 micron sediment + GAC + 1 μ pre-filter kit if your feed water supply contain's high sediments.
- 1 micron sediment + GAC + CTO carbon block if you feed water contain's high
chlorine or odor smell and other VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Add mixed bed deionization filter 104050A to produce
absolutely pure water with ZERO TDS.
Note: This system does not include the DI filter in standard filter combination, if you Would like to have the DI filter, please make sure to add it.
- Single line TDS Meter: 105765 Measures water TDS from one line and insures that the
unit is functioning properly and providing you the required level pure water
for your needs.
Dual TDS Meter: 105766 Measures water TDS from two lines and insures that the
unit is functioning properly.
Valve: 105366 Usualy Float valve used to control water level in a side storage container and to prevent overflow and flooding. It is very common for people to fill a container manually and forget about it just long enough for the container to overflow and flood the area they are working in. Installing a float valve in the container allows you to leave and go about your daily activities without having to worry about flooding.
- Inline Quick Ball
Valve: 105120 for multiple uses such as manually turn your system on & off without
turning your system on or shutting off the main line every time you end using
your system or when you use the system without float or faucet so with this valve you can control running or shutting off the system without turning the supply line off of for other third line applications.
- Pressure Gauge: 105246 To monitor the feed water pressure going into your
membrane. Pressure will drop if pre filter get clogged and helps to know when
to change them.
Kit: 105126 Used to flush your membrane manually to extend the
membrane life and efficiency. We will use another setup if you select system size 180GPD or any size system with permeate pump.
- Optional Pressurized
Tank: Select this option if you would like to have a
reserve tank with your system combination.
- Optional Faucet: If you selected a reserve tank then its
preferable to have a faucet as well .
When you select the faucet + DI filter + Inline
carbon filter; we will connect your system dual ( with two output lines) and its
very important that you select either inline ball valve or float valve to
control the other dual (DI line) manually by using the inline ball valve or automatically
with the float valve.
We will connect the faucet line to the inline carbon
filter for drinking use without passing the RO water to DI stage). Unless if
you required to connect DI line with the carbon inline filter in sequence.
Pump without pump: 105583 you either have to install the booster pump or permeate pump on the
system, you can't combine them both in the same system.
- Two way
diverter valve: 105243 When
you select this option;
we will connect your drain line directly to the diverter return line, all
the waste will divert to your sink.
- Provides Premium/
Distilled water quality with 0 PPM output ( 100% Rejection ) if DI stage selected.
- Multiple Choice
Starting from 50 GPD up to 180 Gallons Per Day.
- Multiple uses: For your
aquarium uses, Hydroponics, some special machines/ equipment such a (dental
equipment) home quality drinking water for making your tasty coffee & tea,
preparing foods, wash your fruit and vegetables.
- Reduces/Removes: copper, lead,
fluoride, cadmium, radium 226/228, selenium, arsenic, cysts (cryptosporidium,
giardia, entamoeba & toxoplasm), barium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent chromium,
copper, lead, fluoride, Odor, TDS many more.
- Minimum rejection rate of 99.99 % of TDS after the DI Filter
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2L to 1:2.5L
- Unit Dimensions: 15" L x 6"D x 15.5 to 17 "H RO.
- Total Weight: Approx 16 Lbs or more according to your selected futures.
- Operation Temperature: 40F to 104F
- System Operating Pressure: 45PSI to 75PSI.
* Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
* Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @ 60 to 65 PSI.
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Filter cartridges should be changed approximately every 1000Gallon RO/DI water under domestic water conditions
- For your convenience, all installation parts are included in this package.
All required fittings & instruction manuals are included to DIY your own installation.
4+ Stages of Filtration:
- 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter 104006 or - 1 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104001
- TFC Membrane 50 - 180 Gallons per day Made in USA.
- DI filter (Mix Bed Resin) named as de-ionization stage 104050A
System Standard Features:
- Auto shut off valve 105111
- Check Valve
- 10" standard Housing Wrench
- Drain Clamp (Drain saddle valve) 105165
- 1/4 PE Tube: 5 meters white
- Optional 5th Stage DI filter (Mix Bed Resin) named as de-ionization stage
Demineralization Resin used to produce 99.99% pure water by simply attaching this convenient deionization filter with RO unit. Convenient post RO filtration DI unit (RO/DI unit) provides crucial supplemental filtration to remove most impurities for pure polished product water. Excellent in areas with hard water. Produce 99.99% pure water. It will give you 0 ppm TDS, Conductivity attainable less than 0.1uS/cm or resistivity of close to 18 meg.ohm. Simply DI filter removes remaining of dissolved solids after RO system.