This portable system can produce appox 2 gallons of RO water per hour @ 60 PSI Feed water pressure.
if installed without tank , maximum production 0.13 liter per minute
Approx 3 GPH with 75 GPD Membrane
4.0 GPH with 100 GPD Membrane
5 GPH with 125GPD Membrane
7.5 GPH with 200GPD Membrane
Here are some guidelines on selecting the right RO accessories.
· Add inline mixed bed deionization filter to produce absolutely pure water with ZERO TDS.
· Single line TDS Meter: Measures water TDS from one line and insures that the unit is functioning properly and providing you the required level pure water for your needs.
· Dual TDS Meter: Measures water TDS from two lines and insures that the unit is functioning properly.
· Ball Valve: For manually turn your system on & off without turning your system on or shutting off the main line every time you end using your system.
· Pressure Gauge: To monitor the feed water pressure going into your membrane. Pressure will drop if pre filter get clogged and helps to know when to change them.
· Flush Kit: Used to flush your membrane manually to extend the membrane life and efficiency.
· Permeate Pump without pump: you either have to install the booster pump or permeate pump on the system, you can combine them both in the same system.
· Diverter valve: When you select this option; you can connect your RO Feed water Inlet to your kitchen faucet directly (suitable for those who lives in rental Apartments) or they don’t need to pierce their home pipe line.
· Two way diverter valve ( Defult Connection setup): When you select this option; the drain clamp will not be included in your package, we will connect the system drain line directly to the Diverter return line and all the waste will diverted to your sink through the diverter.
. Float Valve:- Install the float in your water container, when full the float will rise, knowing that the float valve will shut everything off including the water supply when it reaches the level that you have it set at.
. Drain Clamp:- Used to permanently attach your waste water line to a sink drain pipe.
Only included with the second choice (Self piercing valve) and the third choice (1/2” adepter + valve) . With the default choice (Two way diverter valve) there will be no drain valve included in the package.
. Pressurized Tank Kit:- Used if you would like to add a pressurized tank + Tank Valve + Auto Shut off valve to your system.
. Auto Shut Off Valve:- Add this option if you are not going to select the pressurized tank as it is included with the above option. BUT if you select faucet or float valve and you would like to shut off the system automatically when you are not using the system; you have to add this option. otherwise without the auto shut off valve when you close the faucet the RO water line will be off but the waste line will not shut off automatically and it will continually draining.
Minimum rejection rate of 95% - 98% of TDS
Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2.5 to 1:3 Litters
Dimensions: RO Unit - 13.5"L x 6"D x 5"H
Total Weight: Approx 8 lbs according to your selected futures.
Operation Temperature: 40F to 104F / Maximum temperature 40C.
System Operating Pressure: 45PSI to 75PSI.
- Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
- Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @ 60 to 65 PSSystem only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6 -12 months under domestic conditions. Varies and depend on the water source quality.
This reverse osmosis unit has been customized
& built in Canada by Max Water Flow.
1st : 5 micron Inline PP Spun Polypropylene Sediment Filter.
2nd: T33-GAC inline Coconut Shell Carbon filter.
3rd : High effective ALspring Filimtec Membrane Material.
4th : T33-GAC inline Post Coconut Shell Carbon filter.
All required fittings & instruction manuals are included to DIY your own installation.
Warranty:- One ear limited warranty against manufacturing workmanship defects, no warranty on filter replacements.
RO water purifications systems will reduce and eliminate TDS (total dissolved solids) like salts and minerals from our drinking water. However contrary to common beliefs, less than 1% of the organic minerals are actually found in most raw water supplies. With the increase of pollutants, our water supply contains mostly inorganic minerals. Inorganic minerals consist of calcium, iron, magnesium, carbonate and lime compounds, which are not compatible with our bodies. The bodys cells reject theses minerals leaving dissolved inorganic substances (acid crystals minerals deposits) throughout the body. This accumulation of debris creates more work and trouble for the body, such as arthritis in joints, gallstones, kidney stones and mineral deposits in artery walls. Organic minerals that are considered soluble, which means the body absorbs sustenance into the cells, are found in our live foods such as fruits & vegetables. One glass of freshly squeezed orange juice would be higher in minerals than 30 gallons of untreated raw water. Purified water provides a necessary rinsing treatment for hydration purposes as our body is mostly fluid (over 80% water) and equally important to rinse impurities out of our body.
Drinking purified water both prevents inorganic minerals from entering our bodies and removes inorganic mineral deposits already there.
Normally Reverse osmosis system can remove/ reduce the following list of contaminants.
There is no guarantee that the following list applies to any specific reverse osmosis systems or brands. If you are cautious about certain contaminants in your water, we urge you to taste your water after the reverse osmosis.
Neither NSF nor WQA can provide you with any certified detail list even if the System certified by them.
- Inorganic Organic Rejection
- Adrazin >98%
- Aldrin >98%
- Aluminum >98%
- Arsenic >98%
- Barium >95%
- Benzene >98%
- Bicarbonate >99%
- Cadmium >95%
- Calcium >98%
- Calcium Cloride >99%
- Chlorine >98%
- Chloride >95%
- Chlorinated Pesticides >99%
- Chloroform >98%
- Chromium VI >98%
- Copper >98%
- Copper Sulfate CuSO4 >99%
- Criptosporidium cysts >99%
- DDT >99.9%
- Dichloromethane >98%
- DOT > 98%
- E.coli bacteria >99.9%
- Endrin >98%
- Fecal bacteria >99.9%
- Fluoranthene >98%
- Fluoride >95%
- Ferro cyanide >97%
- Giardia cysts >99%
- Glucose >98%
- Herbicides >98%
- Iron >98%
- Lead >98%
- Lindane >98%
- Magnesium >98%
- Magnesium Cloride >99%
- Manganese >98%
- Mercury II >85%
- Methoxychlor >98%
- Nickel >98
- Nickel Sulphate NiSO4 >99%
- Nitrate >90%
- PCB >98%
- Pesticides >98%
- Perchlorethylene >98%
- Phenol >98%
- Potassium >95%
- Phosphate >95%
- Selenium IV >95%
- Silicate >95%
- Silica SiO2 >98%
- Silver >98%
- Salmonella typhi >99.9%
- Sodium >95%
- Sodium Chloride NaCl >99%
- Sodium Fluoride >99%
- Sodium Nitrate NaNO3 >97%
- Strontium >98%
- Sulphate >98%
- Tannic Acids >98%
- Toluane 99.9%
- Toxaphene >98%
- Trichloroethylene >98%
- Trihalomethanes >98%
- Total Dissolved Solids 95%
- Vibrio choleriae >99.8
- V.O.C.'s >98%
- Zinc >98%