Build this system if you are looking for portable
system or a mini compact system under your kitchen counter ( perfect for small
family for maximum use of 500 Gallons Pure RO water per year with one time filter changes) you
can select the small sized tanks 0.35 Gallon or 0.8 gallon tank , you can attach
the system on the wall and the tank as well and you still can use you counter
flat space for your other uses.
If installed without pressurized tank can produce
Approx 2 gallons of RO water per hour with 50 GPD Membrane @ 65 PSI Feed water
& Approx 3 GPH with 75 GPD Membrane
4.0 GPH with 100 GPD Membrane
5.2 GPH with 125GPD Membrane
7.5 GPH with 180GPD Membrane
Here are some guidelines on selecting the right RO accessories.
· Add Plastic Bases if you would like to have the system as a portable system or use it as a countertop portable system, otherwise do not add this option if you would like to mount the system on the wall.
· Add inline mixed bed deionization filter to produce absolutely pure water with ZERO TDS.
· Single line TDS Meter: Measures water TDS from one line and insures that the unit is functioning properly and providing you the required level pure water for your needs.
· Dual TDS Meter: Measures water TDS from two lines and insures that the unit is functioning properly.
· Ball Valve: For manually turn your system on & off without turning your system on or shutting off the main line every time you end using your system.
· Pressure Gauge: To monitor the feed water pressure going into your membrane. Pressure will drop if pre filter get clogged and helps to know when to change them.
· Flush Kit: Used to flush your membrane manually to extend the membrane life and efficiency.
· Permeate Pump without pump: you either have to install the booster pump or permeate pump on the system, you can combine them both in the same system.
· Diverter valve: When you select this option; you can connect your RO Feed water Inlet to your kitchen faucet directly (suitable for those who lives in rental Apartments) or they don’t need to pierce their home pipe line.
· Two way diverter valve ( Defult Connection setup): When you select this option; the drain clamp will not be included in your package, we will connect the system drain line directly to the Diverter return line and all the waste will diverted to your sink through the diverter.
. Float Valve:- Install the float in your water container, when full the float will rise, knowing that the float valve will shut everything off including the water supply when it reaches the level that you have it set at.
. Drain Clamp:- Used to permanently attach your waste water line to a sink drain pipe.
Only included with the second choice (Self piercing valve) and the third choice (1/2” adepter + valve) . With the default choice (Two way diverter valve) there will be no drain valve included in the package.
. Pressurized Tank Kit:- Used if you would like to add a pressurized tank + Tank Valve + Auto Shut off valve to your system.
. Auto Shut Off Valve:- Add this option if you are not going to select the pressurized tank as it is included with the above option. BUT if you select faucet or float valve and you would like to shut off the system automatically when you are not using the system; you have to add this option. otherwise without the auto shut off valve when you close the faucet the RO water line will be off but the waste line will not shut off automatically and it will continually draining.
Minimum rejection rate of 95% - 98% of TDS
Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2.5 to 1:3 Litters
Dimensions: RO Unit - 13.5"L x 6"D x 5"H
Total Weight: Approx 8 lbs according to your selected futures.
Operation Temperature: 40F to 104F / Maximum temperature 40C.
System Operating Pressure: 45PSI to 75PSI.
- Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
- Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @ 60 to 65 PSSystem only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
* Filter cartridges should be changed every 6 -12 months under domestic conditions. Varies and depend on the water source quality.
This reverse osmosis unit made in Canada by Blue Max Water Inc.
1st : 5 micron Inline PP Spun Polypropylene Sediment Filter.
2nd: T33-GAC inline Coconut Shell Carbon filter.
3rd : High effective ALspring Filimtec Membrane Material.
4th : T33-GAC inline Post Coconut Shell Carbon filter.
All required fittings & instruction manuals are included to DIY your own installation.
Warranty:- One year limited warranty against manufacturing workmanship defects, no warranty on filter replacements.