Chrome Steel Pressure Regulator with Oil Pressure Gauge (manually regulates the pressure, range between 0-150 psi)
Adjust your city water high pressure between 60 to 65 PSI when you feed
your Reverse Osmosis system. Any pressure 75 PSI and higher is not
recommended to connect directly to your RO system.
2. Regulates and adjusts all your water and air pressure applications.
1.Connects to 3/8" OD* plastic tubing or can be connect directly to your 1/2"copper tubing
2. Easy to operate: just use a screw driver to turn the screw to adjust and set pressure
3. heavy duty chrome steel body
4. High Quality Oil Pressure Gauge range (0-150 PSI) to read the outgoing water pressure
* OD = tube Outside Diameter
- Adjustable range: 0 psi to 150 psi
- Maximum input pressure 150 psi
- Heavy duty chrome steel body material
- Inlet and outlet: 1/2" FMPT ( 1/2" Female thread Ports ) + ( Two Quick Connect 3/8" Tube Elbow x 1/2" MIP Fitting are included).