The HM Digital FM-1 Water Filter Monitor is a five-stage water filter monitor that uses five independent timers to let you know when to change your filters. The timers begin when the water is turned on and count down in months or days. The percentage of time elapsed on a filter will be represented on the LED Faucet Indicator, which will illuminate a green, yellow or red light.
You can also program set points and alarms to let you know when it is time to swap your water filter for a new one. The FM1 Filter Monitor uses two AA batteries (included), but will shut off automatically after five minutes to conserve battery power.
- Timer Range: 0-999 days/months
- Timer Modes: Days or months (default is months)
- Settings: One alert per stage, up to five stages
- Default Setting: 12 months
- Batteries: 2 x AA (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 18 months
- Base Unit Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 0.9"
- Flow Switch Cable Length: 36.6"
- Flow Switch Fitting Size: 1/4" Quick Connect
- LED Faucet Indicator Disc Cable Length: 36.25"
- LED Faucet Indicator Disc Dimensions: 1 1/4" dia., 5/16" high