Reef Tank / Reverse Osmosis Float Valve for 1/4" Tube OD .
- To control water level in a storage container and prevent flooding.
- To be mounted on side of the tank or (on the top of tank by using a plastic bracket if required for additional $3.
- This Float valve used to control water level in a storage container and prevent overflow and flooding. It is very common for people to fill a container manually and forget about it just long enough for the container to overflow and flood the area they are working in. . Installing a float valve in the container allows you to leave and go about your daily activities without having to worry about flooding.
- 1 PC Reverse Osmosis Float Valve with stainless steel arm, it is very reliable and durable.
- 1 PC 1/4" Tube Outside Diameter X 1/4" Quick connect Check Valve Elbow for safety.
- Corrosion resistant and perfect for salt water.
- 1/4 thread inlet
- W 1-7/8" x L 5" x H 1-7/8