Tank Ball Valve 1/4" OD x 1/4" FTP , Connect to RO water Tank
- position "close" to force the water to flow to the Long Reach Faucet directly
- position open" to allow the water flow in/out the water tank
Reverse Osmosis RO Tank Ball Valve 3/8" Quick Connect x 1/4" Female NPT
- Used on storage tanks for reverse osmosis (RO) or DI systems
- 3/8" Quick Connect (QC) for simple quick and easy installations.
- 1/4" female NPT fits on any tank / fitting using a 1/4" male threads
- Quarter-turn lever allows you to easily shut water supply on/off
- Manufactured using FDA approved materials
Quick Connect Fittings are designed to provide all the typical benefits and ease of use of a quick connect t fitting while providing a user friendly ergonomically pleasing design.
Quick Connect Fittings are designed to meet strict requirements and are manufactured under precise tolerance levels, making them suitable for food and water use.
Quick Connect Fittings are manufactured using FDA approved materials.
For use on any Tank or fitting with 1/4" Male NPT
Materials of Construction
- Body FDA: POM (Polyacetal, Polyoxymethylene)
- O-Ring: Nitrile (NBR)
- Collet: Polyoxymethylene & SS Teeth
- Maximum: 150 PSI (10 bar) @ 70 °F (20 °C)
- Maximum: 60 PSI (4 bar) @ 140 °F (60 °C)
- Minimum: 33 °F (1 °C)
Quick Connect Fittings can be used on liquids other than potable water. We recommend that you consult with our Chemical Compatibility Chart to determine if they can be utilized under your specifications. You may also contact us to further verify compatibility.