Get clean & clear water in your whole house faucets.
Perfect for Homes, Cottages & Offices.
Triple Stage 20"x 4.5" Big Blue Heavy Duty Whole House Filter 3/4" or 1"Ports
Multiple Choices (4 Choices) / Select any of the following During your checkout:-
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )Note : Please be sure to make the right choice during your checkout.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- First Stage: 5 Micron PP Sediment Filter 104112.
Removes sediment, dirt, sand, silt, scale & rust particles.
- Second Stage: GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104113.
This stage removes Reduces; chlorine, bad tastes & odors, chemicals, & organic impurities.
This stage is designed for maximum contact between the water and carbon.
- Sediment, Pesticides, Bad tastes, Turbidity, Giardia Cysts, Chlorine, THMs, Odours &
- 2 X 20" x 4.5" big blue double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 1 X 5 Micron PP sediment filter size 20" X 4.5"
- 1 X GAC coconut shell carbon filter size 20" X 4.5"
- 1 X Two stage wall mounting metal bracket
- 1 X Filter housing wrench
- 1 year manufacturer's' limited warranty.
- Sediment Filter Life - 6 to 12 months MAX
- GAC Carbon Filter Life Approx - Minimum 25,000 to Maximum 35,000 Gallons
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100oF (5- 40C)
- Dimensions: 28" height x 15" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 32 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Feed water pressure range: 20 - 90 psi
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000 ppm
- Less than 1 psi pressure drop @ 20 GPM
- Maximum operating forward pressure drop 60C: 1.8 kg/cm2 & at 20C: 3.2 kg/cm2
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop 1.5 kg/cm2
- Flow Rate / GPM
1 - 40* GPM for 1" Inlet / Outlet
1 - 35* GPM for 3/4" Inlet / Outlet
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.