Get clean & clear water in your whole house faucets.
Perfect for Homes, Cottages & Offices.
Two Stage 20"x 4.5" Big Blue Heavy Duty Whole House Filter 3/4" or 1"Ports
Multiple Choices (4 Choices) / Select any of the following During your checkout:-
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
Note : Please be sure to make the right choice during your checkout.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- First Stage: 5 Micron PP Sediment Filter 104112.
Removes sediment, dirt, sand, silt, scale & rust particles.
- Second Stage: GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104113.
This stage removes Reduces; chlorine, bad tastes & odors, chemicals, & organic impurities.
This stage is designed for maximum contact between the water and carbon.
- Sediment, Pesticides, Bad tastes, Turbidity, Giardia Cysts, Chlorine, THMs, Odours &
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
* The first pressure gauge read your feed water pressure (your city water,
well or cottage pump water pressure).
* The second gauge read unit internal pressure.
Both gauges indicate you to replace the filters when changes in reading start especially when pressure drop increase, that is an indication that the cartridges are clogging with particular maters or the filters media is exhausted and the water inside the system cant pass through the filters normally.
- 2 X 20" x 4.5" big blue double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button..
- 2 X Liquid pressure Gauges size 60MM, range 10 Kg/psi.
- 1 X 5 micron PP sediment filter size 20" X 4.5" part # 104112
- 1 X GAC coconut shell activated carbon filter size 20" X 4.5" part # 104113
- 1 X Reinforced heavy duty PVC ball valve (maintenance free and corrosion free) + 1 X HEX nipple
- 1 X Two stage wall mounting metal bracket
- 1 X Filter housing wrench
- 1 year manufacturer's' limited warranty.
- Sediment Filter Life - 6 to 12 months MAX
- GAC Carbon Filter Life Approx - Minimum 25,000 to Maximum 35,000 Gallons
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100oF (5- 40C)
- Dimensions: 28" height x 15" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 32 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Feed water pressure range: 20 - 90 psi
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000 ppm
- Less than 1 psi pressure drop @ 20 GPM
- Maximum operating forward pressure drop 60C: 1.8 kg/cm2 & at 20C: 3.2 kg/cm2
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop 1.5 kg/cm2
- Flow Rate / GPM
1 - 40* GPM for 1" Inlet / Outlet
1 - 35* GPM for 3/4" Inlet / Outlet
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.