Two Stage 20"x 4.5" Big Blue Heavy Duty Whole House Filter 1"Ports
Usually we use Whole House Water Filter to deliver safer, cleaner water to every faucet and shower heads in our houses without drawing down water pressure.
Our Whole House Water Filter designed with oversize filters, housings to maintain the strongest water pressure as much as possible. Larger housings with larger filters require less frequent services, which saves your time, money, and efforts.
Are you concerned about dirt, odor, color
& bad taste in the cottage lake?
Get clean & clear water in your whole house faucets.
Perfect for Homes, Cottages & Offices.
Clear filter housings help to observe the sediment filter
life and determine the exact time to replace it with a new one
beside the 2 hydraulic gauge indicators.
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
* The first pressure gauge read your feed water pressure (your city water,
well or cottage pump water pressure).
* The second gauge read unit internal pressure.
Both gauges indicate you to replace the filters when changes in reading start especially when pressure drop increase, that is an indication that the cartridges are clogging with particular maters or the filters media is exhausted and the water inside the system cant pass through the filters normally.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- First Stage: 5 Micron PP Sediment Filter. 104112
To Reduces sediment, dirt, sand, silt,
- Second Stage: GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter. 104113
To Reduces chlorine, taste,odours,
chemicals & organic impurities
- Sediment, Pesticides, Bad tastes, Turbidity, Giardia Cysts, Chlorine, THMs, Odours & Herbicides.
- 1 X 20" x 4.5" purple clear double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 1 X 20" x 4.5" Big Blue, double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 2 X Liquid pressure Gauges size 60MM, range 10 Kg/psi.
- 1 X 5 Micron PP Spun sediment filter.
- 1 X Coconut shell granular activated carbon filter.
- 1 X Reinforced heavy duty PVC ball valve (maintenance free and corrosion free) + 1 X HEX nipple
- 1 X Filter housing wrench
- 1 X Two stage wall mounting metal bracket
- 1 year manufacturer's' limited warranty.
- Sediment Filter Life - 6 months.
- GAC Carbon Filter Life Approx - Minimum 25,000 to Maximum 35,000 Gallons
- Less than 1 psi pressure drop @ 20 GPM
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100oF (5- 40C)
- Dimensions: 28" height x 15" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 32 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20 - 90 PSI to Get the best filtration
results keep it less than 60 PSI.
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000 ppm
- Flow Rate / GPM
1 - 40* GPM for 1" Inlet / Outlet
1 - 35* GPM for 3/4" Inlet / Outlet
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.