Autrol Pentair Water Valumax 255/760 Logix 30,000 Grain Metered Water Softener
The Pentair Autrotrol Metered Head
The Valumax Autotrol Logix Metered Water Softeners feature the popular Pentair Logix 760 Control valve which are great for softening your water. The metered usage allows these water softeners to be set to regenerate based on the amount of water used and/or after a set number of days which can be customized to each individual's needs.
The Valumax 255/760 Logix water softeners only use the highest quality resin to give you the best return on your investment. With longer lasting resin, customers will not be forced to replace their water softeners after minimal usage. The Autotrol Logix series water softeners are also able to be customized by their resin. A lot of municipalities are introducing ammonia into the city water. This chemical compound tends to breakdown standard resin into slush which ends up destroying the water softener. We give you the option to use chemical resistant resin for these specific scenarios!
Bypass valve sold separately
Valumax™ 255/760 Standard Features (All Units):
• Full 3/4” Flow Throughout System
• Flow Rates Up To 15 GPM
• Only two moving parts in the water stream
• Easy to program
• Includes Brine Well and Safety Brine Valve Assembly
• Economy Priced with Premium Features
• NOVRAM Memory with Super Capacitor Backup assures all critical information is stored, even during power outages
• 12 Volt UL/CSA Electrical System with 12’ Cord (No Danger of Electrical Shock)
• Upper Distributor Prevents Loss of Resin to Service or Drain
• Warranty – 10 Years on Resin Tank, Brine Tank, 5 Years on Electronics, Valves and All Other Parts
255/760 LOGIX Valve System Features:
• Electronic Meter Control (No Gears -No Mechanical Drives)
• Digital Display * In service display will toggle between time of day and gallons remaining.
• 28 Day Variable Reserve (For Greater Efficiency) – learns your water usage;
Calendar Override ;Customer lockout
• Full Flow ByPass Valve