Handheld conductivity & temperature meter with carrying case ec-3 hm digital
Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS. From 0-999 µS, the resolution is in increments of 1 µS. From 1000 to 9990 µS, the resolution is in increments of 10 µS, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 700 µS NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Click here for a photo of the meter with its case.
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
- EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS (µS/cm)
- Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 1 µS; 10 µS, 0.1 degree Celsius
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50o C (33 to 122o F)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
To convert µS (micro-Siemens) to mS (milli-Siemens): divide by 1000.
- 1000 µS = 1 mS
- EC = Electrical Conductivity
12 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.
Part Number: 105752
Part Number: 105569
Your Price: 50.00
Part Number: 105766
Your Price: 40.00
Part Number: 105765
Your Price: 60.00
Part Number: 105774
Out of stock
Your Price: 100.00
Part Number: 105762