Triple Stage 10 Inch x 4.5 Inch Big Blue Heavy Duty Whole House Filter
Multiple Choices (4 Choices) / Select any of the following During your checkout:
- Choice # 1: 3/4' inch ports (inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
- Choice # 2: 1-inch ports (inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
Always the Big Clear Housing is on the Inlet Side as shown in the pictures
Note: Please be sure to make the right choice during your checkout.
For more information on Iron Manganese Filter Installation, please click here to read about Iron Types and First-Time Installation.
Usually, we use a Whole House Water Filter to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and showerhead in our whole house without drawing down water pressure. Our Whole House Water Filter is designed with oversized filters, and housings to maintain the strongest water pressure as much as possible. Larger housings with larger filters require less frequent services, which saves you time, money, and effort.
Manganese Sand is an efficient and economical media for the reduction of dissolved iron and manganese compounds from raw water supplies. It may be used in either gravity-fed or pressurized water treatment systems. Manganese Dioxide acts as an insoluble catalyst to enhance the reaction between dissolved oxygen (D.O.) and iron compounds. In ground waters, the dissolved iron is usually in the ferrous bicarbonate state due to the excess of free carbon dioxide and is not filterable. It acts as a catalyst between the oxygen and the soluble iron compounds enhances the oxidation reaction of Fe++ to Fe+++ and produces ferric hydroxide which precipitates and may be easily filtered. The physical characteristics of Manganese Dioxide provide an excellent filter media which is easily cleaned by backwashing to remove the precipitant. Manganese Zeolite is not consumed in the iron removal operation and therefore offers a tremendous economic advantage over many other iron removal methods. Other advantages of Manganese Dioxide include; long material life with relatively low attrition loss, a wide temperature performance range, and extremely high removal efficiency. Negligible labor costs are involved because Manganese Dioxide Does not require chemicals for regeneration, only periodic backwashing is required.
Recycle of regenerant and rinse water will conserve KMNO4 and rinse wastewater
This system is designed to provide an easy and effective method of reducing iron from water, which greatly improves the taste of your water as well.
This system helps to eliminate the orange and brown stains often found in toilets, sinks, Etc..... It also reduces the possibility of damage to pipes and water heaters and reduces up to 3 ppm of dissolved iron.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
Purple Clear Filter Housing to prevent allege grow inside the filter All filter housings are supplied with 2 double O rings. Purple Clear filter housings help to observe the filter's life and determine the exact time to replace it with a new one.
* Pressure Gauge it’s helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. Indicate you to replace the filters when changes in the reading start, pressure drop increasing is an indication that the cartridges start clogging with particular matters or the filters media is exhausted and the water inside the system can’t pass through the filters normally.
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust ETC.)
- Hydrogen sulfide
- Rotten egg smell
- Bad tastes & odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- 1 x 10 inch x 4.5 inches Big purple clear filter housing with pressure release.
- 2 x 10-inch x 4.5-inch Big Blue filter housing with pressure release.
- 2 x Pressure Gauges Size 60MM , Range 10 Kg/psi.
- 1 X 5 Micron PP Spun sediment filter, Dual Gradient Density Filtration.
- 1 X Iron Manganese Filter
- 1 X CTO Carbon Block Filter
- 1 X 20 inch x 4.5 inch CTO Activated Carbon Block Filter
- 1 x Reinforced heavy duty PVC ball valve (maintenance-free and corrosion free) + 1 X HEX Nipple
- 1 x Filter Wrench
- 1 x three stages Metal Wall Mounting Bracket
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Sediment Filter Life - 6 months.
- CTO Carbon Block Filter Life - 10,000 Gallons
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F (5-40°C)
- Dimensions: 18 inch height x 24.5 inch width x 8 inch depth
- Weight: Approx 35 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Maximum feed water TDS: 1000 ppm
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 45 - 70 PSI to Get the best filtration results to keep it at 60 PSI
- Flow Rate (GPM)
- 1-20* GPM for 1 inch Inlet/Outlet
- 1-15* GPM for ¾ inch Inlet/Outlet
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection, fluid viscosity, filter life, and conditions.
Applications for products:
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes & recycled water
About Iron Manganese
- Iron manganese media, used for removing soluble iron (Fe) and/or manganese (Mg) as well as hydrogen sulfide (H2S) from well water supplies, is a purple-black filter media processed from ceramic zeolite granule. Iron manganese media can be used in a completely closed pressure system with no aeration or re-pumping, or in an open gravity filter system.
- The most common methods of operation are continuous regeneration, which is recommended for predominantly iron water.
- Apparent Density: 1.0 g/ml
- Specific Gravity: 2.5~2.6
- Screen Grading (dry): 16~30 mesh
- Effective Size: 0.65 ± 0.05mm
- Uniformity Coefficient: Less than 1.5
- pH Range: 6.2 ~ 8.5
- Maximum Temperature: 25 C°
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 0.85 kg/cm2
Material Safety Data Sheet for Iron Manganese
- Inhalation: Excessive concentrations of a nuisance dust may cause nuisance condition such as coughing, sneezing, and nasal irritation.
- Ingestion: Non-toxic. Large oral doses may cause irritation to the gastrointestinal tract.
- Skin Contact: Not expected to be a health hazard from skin exposure. May cause mild irritation and redness.
- Eye Contact: No information found, but presumed to cause mechanical irritation.
- Aggravation of Pre-existing Conditions: No information found.
First Aid Measures
- Inhalation:Remove to fresh air. Get medical attention for any breathing difficulty.
- Ingestion:Not expected to require first aid measures. If large amounts were swallowed, give water to drink and get medical advice.
- Skin Contact:Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse. Thoroughly clean shoes before reuse. Get medical attention if irritation develops.
- Eye Contact:Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower eyelids occasionally. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
Fire Fighting Measure
- Fire:Not considered to be a fire hazard.
- Explosion:Not considered to be an explosion hazard.
- Fire Extinguishing Media:Use any means suitable for extinguishing surrounding fire.
- Special Information:In the event of a fire, wear full protective clothing and NIOSH-approved self-contained breathing apparatus with full face piece operated in the pressure demand or other positive pressure mode.
Accidental Release Measure
- Ventilate area of leak or spill. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment as specified in Section 8. Spills: Sweep up and containerize for reclamation or disposal. Vacuuming or wet sweeping may be used to avoid dust dispersal.
Handling and Storage
- Keep in a tightly closed container, stored in a cool, dry, ventilated area. Protect against physical damage. Containers of this material may be hazardous when empty since they retain product residues (dust, solids); observe all warnings and precautions listed for the product.
Exposure Controls and Personal Protection
- Personal Respirators (NIOSH Approved): If the exposure limit is exceeded and engineering controls are not feasible, a half facepiece particulate respirator (NIOSH type N95 or better
- Skin Protection:Wear protective gloves and clean body-covering clothing.
- Eye Protection:Use chemical safety goggles. Maintain eye wash fountain and quick-drench facilities in work area.
WARNING: Air-purifying respirators do not protect workers in oxygen-deficient atmospheres.
Physical and Chemical Properties/ Characteristics
- Appearance: Black Nodular Granules, Sand-like in Appearance
- Odor: No Odor
- Boiling Point: None
- Specific Gravity: 2.6
- Vapor Pressure: N/A
- Percent Volatile by Volume: None
- Solubility in Water: 0%
- Vapor Density: N/A 10.
Stability and Reactivity
- Stability:Stable under ordinary conditions of use and storage.
- Incompatible Material:Avoid contact with hydrochloric acid as gaseous chlorine may be produced.
- Hazardous Polymerization:Will not occur.
- Incompatibilities:Strong acids, fluorine, ammonium salts, magnesium with hydrogen.
- Conditions to Avoid:Avoid contact with concentrated hydrochloric acid (HCl).Toxicological Information
- Effects of Overexposure:Inhalation – normal nuisance dust symptoms Eye Contact: Will act as irritant Ingestion: Non – toxic Skin Contact: No acute effects
- Threshold Limit Value:None
- Environmental Fate: No information found.
- Environmental Toxicity:No information found.
- Whatever cannot be saved for recovery or recycling should be managed in an appropriate and approved waste disposal facility. Processing, use or contamination of this product may change the waste management options. State and local disposal regulations may differ from federal disposal regulations. Dispose of container and unused contents in accordance with federal, state and local requirements.
- Transport Information: Not regulated.
- Regulation Information: Not regulated.
- * The information provided is given in good faith and is based on our actual knowledge.
- * This is not a technical sheet for use of the product.
- * This sheet does not exempt the user from knowing and applying all the relevant regulations and from taking all the relevant safety precautions.