3-Stage 10"x 4.5" Whole House Big Blue Anion Water Filtration System with mixed Housings and 2 Pressure Gauges, ¾" or 1" NPT Ports
Are you concerned with the quality of the water at your cottage or lake house? Get clean and clear water for your whole house by removing dirt, discoloration, odors and bad taste with our 3-stage Whole House system, perfect for homes, cottages and offices.
The clear housing is on the Inlet Side, allowing you to inspect the sediment filter.
Our Whole House water filtration systems are designed to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and shower head in to the whole house without reducing down water pressure. By using oversized filter cartridges and housings this system to maintain the strongest water pressure possible. In addition these larger housings and filters require less frequent services, which saves you time, money, and effort.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Wound Sediment Filter 104150
- 2nd Stage: Anion Ion Exchange Resin Filter 104155
- 3rd Stage: (GAC) Granulated Activated Carbon Filter 104103
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust ETC.)
- Bad Taste & Odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ethers)
- 3 x 20" x 4.5" mixed Big Blue Double O-ring Filter Housing with Pressure Release Button
- 1 x 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- 1 x Anion Ion Exchange Resin Filter
- 1 x Granulated Activated Carbon Filter (GAC) Filter
- 1 x Heavy-duty PVC Ball Valve + 1 x Hex nipple
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench
- 1 x 3-stage Wall Mounting Metal Bracket
- 1-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Sediment Filter Life: Approx. 6 to 12 months
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125psi
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Total Weight: Approx. 34 lbs with Filters
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes & recycled water