12GPM/55 Watt UV Sterilizer with Philips UV bulb
If your water source is known to be unsafe with microorganisms and you want to have extra protection, we suggest adding an UV sterilizer as an additional stage to disinfect water. Our ultraviolet filter kills 99% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water.
How It Works
The UV lamp slides into a quartz tube which is sealed from the water and a purple color shows through the plastic flow fittings while it is working .The lamp will stay on continuously, and the water flow is restricted to 12 GPM to allow time for the water to be irradiated by the ultraviolet light.
- Disinfects water removing 99.9% of harmful bacteria
- Stainless steel housing leaves no taste in the water
- Transformer light indicator will switch off during lamp failure
- Easy to clean quartz sleeve
- Low-cost, replaceable lamp
- 110V AC Adapter Included
- Bacteria including E. Coli & Salmonella
- Iron Bacteria
- Protozoa like Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Water Flow: 12 GPM
- Lamp Output: 55W
- Lamp Lifespan: 9000 hours (9-12 months)
- Physical Dimensions: Approx. 36x 3.5"
- Weight: 10Lbs
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Casing Material: S.S304S.S
- In/Out Port size (MNPT): 3/4"
- Transformer light indicator will switch off during lamp failure.
- 110VAC/60Hz Transformer Included CE Listed
- 2x Single clamps are included to enable you mount the UV on top of your system or a wall