2-Stage 20"x4.5" Whole House Big Blue Water Filtration System with 1" NPT Ports
NOTE: Please select the filter type you would like. By default, this system does not include a filter.
Are you concerned with the quality of the water at your cottage or lake house? Get clean and clear water for your whole house with our 1-stage Whole House system, perfect for homes, cottages and offices.
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
Having a pressure gauge is helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. It's best to replace the filters when you see changes in reading start, an increasing pressure drop is a good indication that the cartridges are starting to clog with particulate or the filter's media is exhausted as the water inside the system can’t pass through the filters normally.
- 1 x 20" x 4.5" Purple Clear Double O-ring Filter Housing with Pressure Release Button.
- 1 x Wall Mounting Metal Bracket.
- 1 x Liquid pressure Gauges Size 60MM, Range 10Kg/psi.
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Less than 1PSI pressure drop @20GPM
- Maximum operating pressure: 90PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F (5-40°C)
- Dimensions: 27.5" Height x 10" Width x 8" Depth
- Weight: Approx 17 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0-10.0
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20-90PSI to get the best filtration results keeps it less than 60PSI.
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000PPM
- Flow Rate: 1-40* GPM
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes & recycled water