1-stage 20x 2.5" Whole House Sediment Water Filter
Our 1-stage Slim Blue sediment filter can be used in a variety of applications such as whole house sediment water filter, a pre-filter for our water purifier and reverse osmosis systems and as a filtering stage leading up to our RO/DI Aquarium systems.
We suggest also purchasing ¾” PVC Ball Valve part #105360 and ¾” coupling part #105303 can be used on either the inlet or the outlet of the housing (or both). On inlet side this will shut off the incoming feed water supply, adding a valve to the outlet side filter housing will shut off the back flow of water from the water pipes and to avoid spill the water when changing the filter.
If you decide to use ball valves on both sides you can buy our ¾” PVC Ball Valve part and coupling two pack set part # 105362-2.
- 1x 20" Slim Blue 5-micron PP Sediment Filter
- 1x Slim Blue 20" Filter Clear Housing, ¾" NPT with Pressure Release Buttons
- 1x Opening Spanner/Wrench
- 1x Metal Wall Mounting Bracket
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Sediment Filter Life: Approx. 6 to 12 months
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125psi
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 26" Height x 7" Width x 7" Depth
- Total Weight: Approx. 10lbs with Filters
- Flow Rate: 1-25gpm* for ¾" Inlet/Outlet
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.