10" Big Blue Filter Set contains the following:
1x 10 Micron Pleated Sediment Filter 104107
- 10 Micron Pleated Polypropylene Sediment Filter
- Size 4.5" x 9 7/8"
- Used to Remove small particles & suspended matter such as silt, rust, sand, algae, sediment, scale particles from water.
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact
- Washable filter / minimize the filtration cost
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 140°F
- No surface area, lower pressure drop
- All filters are individually wrapped
1x 5 Micron PP Sediment Filter 104102
- Three-layers structure cartridge, Dual Gradient Density High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.5"
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1-15GPM*
- Filters are individually wrapped
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
1x GAC carbon Filter 104103
- GAC 10" Coconut shell Carbon Filter - Size 4.5" x 9 7/8"
- Removes chlorine, turbidity, bad taste & odors, sediment, dirt, and THMS from water.
- Thick Wall Coconut Base Carbon Filter Media - 100% coconut shell carbon Designed For maximum contact between the water and carbon.
- 5 Micron nominal filter membrane included to prevent carbon fines to pass from the filter to your drinking water.
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
- Low pressure drop across filter stage.
- All filters are individually wrapped.
Total 3 filters, each individually wrapped