10-stage RO System with DI Filter, UV Sterilizer & 3-in-1 pH+ Filter
Our 10-stage under-sink reverse osmosis system gives you the purest, fresh-tasting water. Like all of our RO systems this one removes silt, dirt, and chlorine and also filters out 95% of impurities including lead and mercury, this is further purified to 99.99% pure using our refillable inline DI resin cartridge. This ultra-pure water is then sterilized with powerful UV light to kill any micro-organisms.
This ultra-pure water is then passed through our 3-in-1 Alkaline/Far Infrared/Remineralization Filter also changes the pH of the water to be more alkaline and adds back in essential minerals like magnesium and calcium. The Far Infrared media in our 3-in-1 filter also has anti-bacterial/biotic properties to further purify the water.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Why Do We Recommend This System?
Our Alkaline/Far Infrared/Remineralization filter optimizes the pure water from our reverse osmosis process to make it the best possible water for drinking. Our filter uses a carefully formulated combination of medias to:
- Changes the pH to be slightly alkaline, which has several health benefits.
- Adds several minerals including Calcium and Magnesium which promote healthy bones and teeth.
- Activates the water creating smaller water clusters. These smaller clusters are easier for your body to absorb and provide better hydration for your skin.
- Generates powerful antioxidants that can remove free radicals, considered to the source of many diseases and premature aging.
- Makes alkaline water (increase pH for good health)
- Smaller water clusters; it's easily absorbed into your body cells, gets more nutrients directly into your cells and takes wastes out of your body also provides better hydration for skin and cells.
- Removes acidic elements that are the cause of many chronical diseases.
- A powerful antioxidant which removes free radicals that are also the sources of aging and many diseases.
- Great source of Calcium, good for healthy bones and teeth.
- & other many benefits... for more information please click here 104180
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 5-micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5-micron CTO Carbon Block Water Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC 50 GPD RO Membrane 104092
- 5th Stage: Refillable Inline Mixed Bed DI Filter 104050
- 6th Stage: UV light 1 GPM / 6 W UV Ray Sterilizer / Philips UV bulb 105551 replacement bulb 105027 *
- 7-9th Stage: 3-in-1 Alkaline/Mineral/Infrared Filter 104052
- 10th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
Note: Our Refillable DI Cartridges can be refilled with our bulk DI resin (part #104135-5)
* Older models search 105037 or 105024, (always check your UV bulb model in your system before purchasing the replacement) UV bulb mus the changed every 8000 hours or Maximum 12 month.
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasma)
- Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi
- 10-stage RO Unit with clear pre-filter housings
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Selected Faucet (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank
- Dry Vertical Pressure Gauge
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional if selected. Price may vary Booster Pump
- Rejection rate of 97% to 95% of TDS‡ after the RO Stage
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids