10-stage RO System with UV Sterilizer & 4-in-1 Bio Ceramic, Far Infrared Mix Re-mineralization Water Filter
Our 10-stage under-sink reverse osmosis system gives you pure, fresh tasting water. Like all of our RO systems this one removes silt, dirt and chlorine and also filters out 95% of impurities including lead and mercury. This ultra-pure water is then sterilized with powerful UV light to kill any micro-organisms.
This ultra-pure water is then passed through the 4-in-1 Filter which adds back in essential minerals like magnesium and calcium.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
- Makes alkaline water (increase pH for good health)
- Smaller water clusters; its easily absorbed into your body cells, gets more nutrients directly into your cells and takes wastes out of your body also provides better hydration for skin and cells.
- Removes acidic elements that are the cause of many chronically diseases.
- Powerful antioxidant which removes free radicals that are also the sources of aging and many diseases.
- Great source of Calcium, good for healthy bones and teeth.
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 5-micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5-micron CTO Carbon Block Water Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC 50GPD RO Membrane 104092
- 5th Stage: UV light 1 GPM / 6 W UV Ray Sterilizer / Philips UV bulb 105020 replacement bulb 105037
- 6th Stage: 4-in-1 Bio Ceramic, Far Infrared Mix Re-mineralization Water Filter 104183
- 10th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasm)
- Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi
- 7-stage RO Unit with clear pre-filter housings
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Selected Faucet (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank
- Dry Vertical Pressure Gauge
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional if selected. Price may vary Booster Pump
- Rejection rate of 95% of TDSÃ¢€Â¡ after the RO Stage
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104Ã‚Â°F / Maximum temperature 40Ã‚Â°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
Ã¢€Â¡ Total Dissolved Solids