10" Big Blue 5 Micron Yarn Wound Sediment Filter
- Material: String Wound Polypropylene Thread
- Core Material: Polypropylene
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron nominal filter rating
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.5"
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1 - 30* GPM
- All filters are individually wrapped
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.