10" Big Blue 5 Micron Yarn Wound Sediment Filter
- Material: String Wound Polypropylene Thread
- Core Material: Polypropylene
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron nominal filter rating
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.5"
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1 - 30* GPM
- All filters are individually wrapped
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
12 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.