20" Big Blue GAC T33 Coconut Shell Carbon Water Filter
- GAC 20" T33 Coconut Shell Carbon Filter - Size 4.5" x 19 7/8"
- Remove Chlorine, Turbidity, Bad Taste & Odor, Sediment, Dirt, and THMS from water.
- 100% coconut shell carbon filter media.
- 5 Micron Nominal Woven is included to prevent carbon fines from passing from the filter to your drinking water.
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
- Operation pressure 45 to 75 PSI maximum.
- To avoid a drop in water pressure at home, it's important to maintain a minimum operating pressure of 60 PSI.
- All filters are individually wrapped
Caution: To prevent and avoid rapid buildups in the pre-woven filter and ensure that the GAC carbon filter has a longer lifespan from getting clogged quickly and causing a drop in pressure throughout your entire home, it's important to always install this filter after the sediment filter.
This filter is designed to allow maximum contact between the water and carbon, ensuring maximum absorption. The construction of these water filter cartridges allows water to enter at one end and pass through the entire length of the carbon bed before exiting the other end of the cartridge. At the same time, an internal expansion pad minimizes channeling or bypassing. Before the water exits the cartridge, a 5-micron pre and posts woven filter helps to reduce carbon fines and other suspended particles from the filtered water.