- Filters Part Numbers
- Parts and Diagram
- Feature 9
- Feature 10
- Feature 11
- Feature 12
- Feature 13
10-stage Reverse Osmosis System with 5-in-1 pH+ Filter
Our 10-stage under-sink reverse osmosis system gives you pure, fresh-tasting water. Like all of our RO systems, this one removes silt, dirt, and chlorine and also filters out 95% of impurities including lead and mercury, but our 5-in-1 Alkaline/Far Infrared/Remineralization Filter also changes the pH of the water to be more alkaline and adds back in essential minerals like magnesium and calcium. The Far Infrared media in our 5-in-1 filter also has anti-bacterial/biotic properties to further purify the water.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5 Micron Carbon Block (CTO) Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC 50GPD RO Membrane 104092
- 5-9th Stage: 5-in-1 pH+ Alkaline/Far Infrared/Remineralization Filter 104185
- 10th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasma)
- 10-stage RO Unit with clear pre-filter housings
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Selected Faucet (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank
- Dry Vertical Pressure Gauge
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional if selected. Price may vary Booster Pump
- The rejection rate of 97% to 95% of TDS‡ after the RO Stage
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
For lower than 45 PSI you must add a booster pump + a high-pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add a pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids