12x 5 Micron PP Sediment Filter 104150
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Certificated by NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21. (Not printed on the filter label)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.5"
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1-15GPM*
- Filters are individually wrapped
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
Total 12 filters, each individually wrapped
62 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.