Reverse Osmosis Replacement Water Filter Set contains the following:
This kit is a 16 pack contains eight each of 5µ and 1µ Sediment. We recommend changing filters every 6-12 months depending on incoming water quality and frequency of system use. This kit contains the following:
8x 10" Standard 5-micron Sediment Filter 104002
8x 10" Standard 1-micron Sediment Filter 104001
- Size 2.5" x 9 7/8" Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Used to remove larger particles & suspended matter such as dirt, silt, rust, sand, algae, sediment, scale particles, and cloudiness from water.
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact
- No leach able or extractable to contaminate
- Long life and increased dirt holding capacity
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
Total 8 filters, each individually wrapped.