2-Stage 10"x 4.5" Whole House Big Blue Water Filter Â¾" or 1" NPT Ports
Our Whole House water filtration systems are designed to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and shower head in to the whole house without reducing down water pressure. By using oversized filter cartridges and housings this system to maintain the strongest water pressure possible. In addition these larger housings and filters require less frequent services, which saves you time, money, and effort.
Select one of the following options during your checkout:
- Â¾" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Left to Right (Left Inlet - Right Outlet)
- Â¾" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Right to Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
- 1" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Left to Right (Left Inlet - Right Outlet)
- 1" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Right to Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
The clear housing is on the Inlet Side, allowing you to inspect the sediment filter.
Note: Please make sure you have selected the correct option before checkout.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge (Optional)
Having a pressure gauge is helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. It's best to replace the filters when you see changes in reading start, an increasing pressure drop is a good indication that the cartridges are starting to clog with particulate or the filter's media is exhausted as the water inside the system canâ€™t pass through the filters normally.
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust, ETC.)
- Bad Taste & Odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ethers)
- 2 x 10"x 4.5" Clear Big Blue Double O-ring Filter Housings with Pressure Release Buttons
- 1 x 5-micron PP Sediment Filter Size 10"x 4.5"
- 1 x Carbon Block Filter (CTO) Size 10"x 4.5"
- 1 x Two-stage Wall Mounting Metal Bracket
- 1 x Reinforced Heavy Duty PVC Ball Valve + 1 x Hex Nipple
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench
- 1-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Sediment Filter Life Approx 6 - 12 months
- Carbon Block Filter Life Approx 20,000 Gallons
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100Â°F (5-40Â°C)
- Dimensions: 18" height x 16" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 22 lbs.
- Feed Water pH range: 4.0-10.0
- Feed Water Pressure Range: 20-90PSI
- Maximum Feed Water TDSâ€¡: 2000 ppm
- Pressure Drop @10GPM: Less than 1 PSI
- Estimated Flow Rate:
- 1-20* GPM for 1" Inlet/Outlet
- 1-15* GPM for Â¾" Inlet/Outlet
â€¡ Total Disolved Solids.
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.