2-Stage DOE Ceramic/GAC Water Purifier
Our 2-stage under-sink, water purifier helps removes fine sediment like silt, rust, dirt while also removing chlorine, giving you fresh tasting water. The ceramic filter is made from diatomaceous earth, a naturally anti-bacterial substance that removes harmful bacteria such as E. coli, Streptococcus and Salmonella.
- This system could start to generate the pure water at 30PSI, and the best situation is 65PSI
- Production Rate: 3-5 LPM for best results.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F (52°C)
- Dimensions: Height 12" x Length 12" x Width 6"
- Weight: 12 Lbs
All required fittings and instruction manuals are included.
DOE Ceramic Filter
- Size (L x Dia.): 10" x 2.5"
- Main ingredient: kieselguhr and inorganic antibacterial agent
- Filter precision can reach 0.8-0.3 micron
- Major traits:
- Light, high air hole ratio and a capacity less than 0.8g/cm,the air hole ratio is 1.3-1.5 times that of a general ceramic filter object. In the same conditions, its transmissibility is 1.5-3 times that of a general piece ceramic filter element
- Apertures are evenly laid with a high filter precision that reaches 0.1micron
- Status of self-cleaning is fine without any contamination in itself
- It is liable to regenerate, which allows rinsing with brushes, polished with sand paper and flushed with clear water or repeated washing. Removes harmful bacteria such as E. coli, Fecal Coliform, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia). Reduces bad taste and odor, sediment, and asbestos. Cartridge is washable up to 30 times. The flow rate of the ceramic filter can be easily renewed by simply brushing its outer surface with a stiff toothbrush, plastic brush or soft scouring pad under running water. As the top layer of ceramic and contaminants are brushed off, a new layer becomes available. Do not use soap, detergents or steel wool.
Coconut Shell Carbon GAC
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 2.5"
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
- 100% coconut shell carbon
- Filter Life: 2500 Gallons Max & its highly recommended this filters to be changed every 6 months.
- Superior Chlorine Reduction
- Lower Pressure Drop