2-Stage 20"x4.5" Whole House/ Pre Auto-Detailing Big Blue Water Filtration System with ¾" or 1" NPT Ports
NOTE: This system is a post-auto-detailing / Window cleaning system if you want your pre-system to have a long life, should buy pre-auto-detailing systems as well part #103034. Our auto-detailing system provides an average of 300 gallons per day depending on your water quality of ppm. It consists of two 20-inch deionization refillable filters.
Please read this listing carefully before considering buying this system. This is not a whole house system and the amount of DI production is very limited and depends on the feed water PPM. Please check the system Capacity table according to the incoming PPM you have.
Select one of the following options during your checkout:
- ¾" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Right to Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
- 1" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Right to Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
Note: Please make sure you have selected the correct option before checkout.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1st Stage: 1-20" Big Blue Mixed Bed Deionization Filter 104143 Refillable type
- 2nd Stage: 20" Big Blue Mixed Bed Deionization Filter 104143 Refillable type
- 2 x 20" x 4.5" Big Blue Double O-ring Filter Housing with Pressure Release Button.
- Double line HM Digital TDS meter model SM-2 , part # 105766
- Two 20-inch de-ionizing resin cartridges Refillable type
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench.
- 1 x 2-stage Wall Mounting Metal Bracket.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Capacity (gal.) according to the incoming PPM to the filter
- 5 ppm - 16000 gallons, 10 ppm - 8000 gallons, 50 ppm - 1600 gallons, 100 ppm - 800 gallons, 200 ppm -400 gallons, 300 ppm - 270 gallons, 400 ppm - 200 gallons, 500 ppm - 160 gallons
- 1) Due to the feed water being from well water, The hardness may be too high. Caused fouling of membrane elements and reduced salt rejection.
- 2) Iron is present in water. When the iron ion content of influent water is less than 0.05PPM, strong acid cation resin can be used for adsorption. When the iron ion content is 0.05-2 PPM, the iron-manganese sand filter can be used for filtration. The manganese sand filter can be used for filtration, if no sediment filter is included; it is better to buy the 3 stages iron out systems to prolong the iron filter life. The manganese sand filter can oxidize Fe2+ and filter at the same time. which can effectively prevent iron pollution from reverse osmosis. some times using 1% Na2S2O4 at temperature < 30°C, PH 4-6 /but in general iron fouling is very difficult to clean.
- 3) Oxidizing substances in the feed water, Cause the membrane element to be oxidized.
- 4) System recovery is too high.
Some time membrane is clogged in a couple of days due to the wrong setup or wrong membrane model applied to the water chemistry you have and sometimes with the correct membrane but still gets clogged within 4 to 6 months. The reasons for the problem may be the following: