2-Stage Sediment/GAC Water Purifer
Our 2-stage under-sink, water purifier helps removes fine sediment like silt, rust, dirt while also removing chlorine, giving you fresh tasting water
- 5-micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter
- Coconut Shell Carbon GAC Filter
- 2 10" Filter Housings
- 2-stage White Steel Bracket
- 1 x Heavy-duty PVC Ball Valve + 1 x Hex Nipple
- Standard Housing Wrench
All required fittings and instruction manuals are included.
- Filter Life - Approx. 6-12 months depending on incoming water quality
- Less than 1PSI pressure drop @20GPM
- Maximum operating pressure: 90PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F (5-40°C)
- Dimensions: 15" Height x 11" Width x 6" Depth
- Weight: Approx 10 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0-10.0
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20-90PSI to get the best filtration results keeps it less than 60PSI.
- Maximum feed water TDS‡: 2000PPM
- Flow Rate: 1-10* GPM for ¾" Inlet/Outlet
‡Total Dissolved Solids
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.