2-stage Whole House/Cottage Water Filter
Our 10” Standard Whole House is a cost effective for smaller spaces such as RV's, apartments, cottages and any other light duty applications where space is at a premium. This system will not disinfect water should only be used in areas where the water supply is biologically safe, or in conjunction with a UV sterilizer or other disinfection techniques.
If you have a larger home/cottage or have more than 2 people using the water consistently, you may want to consider looking at some of our higher capacity systems.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust, ETC.)
- Bad Taste & Odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ethers)
- 1x 2-Stage Blue Plastic Mounting Bracket
- 2x 10" Clear Filter Housing, ¾ NPT Inlet/Outlet
- 1x 10" Standard 5-micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter
- 1x 10" Carbon Block (CTO) Filter
- 1x Opening Spanner/Wrench
- Filter Life: Approx. 6 to 12 months
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Recommended Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: Approx 14" Height x 9.5" Width (without ball valve) x 5.25" Depth
- Total Weight: Approx. 10 Lbs with Filters
- Flow Rate: 1-10gpm* for ¾" Inlet/Outlet
- Replacement O ring Part # 105459
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life, and conditions.