2-Stage 20"x4.5" Whole House Big Blue Water Filtration System with ¾" or 1" NPT Ports
Are you concerned with the quality of the water at your cottage or lake house? Get clean and clear water for your whole house by removing dirt, discoloration, odors, and bad taste with our 2-stage Whole House system, perfect for homes, cottages, and offices.
Select one of the following options during your checkout:
- ¾" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Right to Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
- 1" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Right to Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
Note: Please make sure you have selected the correct option before checkout.
Our Whole House water filtration systems are designed to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and showerhead into the whole house without reducing down water pressure. By using oversized filter cartridges and housings this system maintains the strongest water pressure possible. In addition, these larger housings and filters require less frequent services, which saves you time, money, and effort.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104112
- 2nd Stage: (CTO) Activated Carbon Block Filter 104114
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
Having a pressure gauge is helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. It's best to replace the filters when you see changes in reading start, an increasing pressure drop is a good indication that the cartridges are starting to clog with particulate or the filter's media is exhausted as the water inside the system can’t pass through the filters normally.
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust ETC.)
- Bad tastes & odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl tert-butyl ethers)
- 2 x 20" x 4.5" Big Blue Double O-ring Filter Housing with Pressure Release Button.
- 1 x 60MM Liquid Pressure Gauges, Range: 10 Kg/PSI.
- 1 x 5-micron PP Sediment Filter, Dual Gradient Density Filtration.
- 1 x Coconut Shell CTO Activated Carbon Block Filter.
- 1 x Heavy-duty PVC Ball Valve + 1 x HEX nipple.
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench.
- 1 x 2-stage Wall Mounting Metal Bracket.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Sediment Filter Life - 6 months.
- Carbon Filter Life Approx - Minimum 20,000 to Max 35,000 Gallons
- Less than 1PSI pressure drop @20GPM
- Maximum operating pressure: 90PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F (5-40°C)
- Dimensions: 27.5" Height x 16" Width x 8" Depth
- Weight: Approx 32 lbs.
- Feedwater pH range: 4.0-10.0
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20-90PSI to get the best filtration results keeps it less than 60PSI.
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000PPM
- Flow Rate (GPM)
- 1-40* GPM for 1" Inlet/Outlet
- 1-35* GPM for ¾" Inlet/Outlet
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in the PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in the conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes & recycled water