This water purifier Removes: Chlorine, Bad Taste
& Odor, Turbidity, Sediment 100% 0.8 - 0.3 micron with a filter
efficiency of >99.99% Removes harmful bacteria such as E. coli, Fecal
Coliform, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia).
2 stage Under sink Water Purifier. This basic kit
is suitable for municipal water
- DOC Ceramic Cartridge Filter 0.8- 0.3 micron Part # 104033.
- Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 2.5" X 10"
Standard Cartridge filter Part # 104004
- 2 Standards filter housings
- Feed Water Saddle Valve (Self Piercing Valve)
- 3 mtrs 1/4" Tubing (white)
- Standard non-air gap faucet
- Standard Housing Wrench
- Connect Hose Fittings are included
- Insulation instruction.
- This system could start to generate the pure water at 30PSI, and
the best situation is 65PSI
- Production rate 3 - 5 Lpm for best results.
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F (52°C)
- Dimensions: Height 14" x Length 10" x Width
- Weight: 12 Lbs
Detailed Ceramic Filter Description
1) Size (L x D): 10" x 2"
2) Main ingredient: kieselguhr and inorganic antibacterial agent
3) Filter precision can reach 0.8 - 0.3 micron, under 3kg water pressure
circumstances,the out water 180kg/h
4) Major traits:
a) Light, high air hole ratio and a capacity less than
0.8g/cm,the air hole ratio is 1.3-1.5 times
that of a general ceramic filter object.
In the same conditions, its transmissibility is 1.5 -
3 times that of a general piece ceramic filter
b) Apertures are evenly laid with a high filter precision
that reaches 0.1micron
c) Status of self-cleaning is fine without any contamination
d) It is liable to regenerate, which allows rinsing with
brushes, polished with sand paper and
flushed with clear
water or repeated washing. Removes harmful bacteria such as E. coli,
Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia).
Reduces bad taste and
odor, sediment, and asbestos. Cartridge is washable up to 30
times. The flow rate of
the ceramic filter can be easily renewed by simply brushing its outer
surface with a stiff
toothbrush, plastic brush or soft scouring pad under running water. As the
top layer of ceramic
and contaminants are brushed off, a new layer becomes available. Do
not use soap, detergents or
GAC 10" Coconut shell Carbon Filters Specifications:
- Thick Wall Coconut Base Carbon Filter Media
- 5 Micron Nominal
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 2.5"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs Approx
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
- 100% coconut shell carbon
- Filter Life: 4,000 Gallons Max & its highly recommended this
filters to be changed every 6 months.
- Superior Chlorine Reduction
- Media warp between center tube and carbon block to reduce carbon
- Lower Pressure Drop