20" Big Blue Filter Set contains the following:
1 x PP Sediment Filter 104112
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron, Micro-Denierâ„¢ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Certificated by NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21. (Not printed on the filter label)
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 20 - 25 GPM
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100Â°F
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.5" , I.D. 1-1/8"
- Weight: approx 1.9 Lbs each filter
1x Big Blue Cation Resin Filter 104120
- Size 4.5" x 19 7/8" fits Big Blue filter housings
- Cation exchange resin for hardness reduction & water softening
- Operation Temperature Range: 40Â°F-100Â°F
- Operation Pressure Range: 40-75 PSI
- All filters are individually wrapped
1x CTO carbon filter104114
- CTO 20" Coconut shell Carbon Filter - Size 4.5" x 20" Fits most standard 20" size housings.
- Remove chlorine, turbidity, bad taste & odors, sediment, dirt, and THMS from water.
- 5 Micron nominal filter rating
- Filter Life: 26000 Gallons @ 7GPM
- Operation Temperature: 40Â°F to 125Â°F
Total 3 filters, each individually wrapped