20" Big Blue Filter Set contains the following:
1x 10 Micron Pleated Sediment Filter 104117
- Material: Pleated Polypropylene
- 10 Micron nominal filter rating
- Size 4.5" x 19 7/8" fits most Big Blue filter housing.
- Used to Remove small particles & suspended matter such as silt, rust, sand, algae, sediment, scale particles from water.
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact.
- Washable filter / minimize the filtration cost.
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F.
- Operation pressure 25 to 75 PSI maximum.
- Low surface area for lower pressure drop across filter stage.
1 x PP Sediment Filter 104112
- Three-layers structure cartridge, Dual Gradient Density High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 20 - 25 GPM
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
1x CTO carbon filter 104114
- CTO 20" Coconut shell Carbon Filter - Size 4.5" x 20" Fits most standard 20" size housings.
- Remove chlorine, turbidity, bad taste & odors, sediment, dirt, and THMS from water.
- 5 Micron nominal filter rating
- Filter Life: 26000 Gallons @ 7GPM
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
Total 3 filters, each individually wrapped