2.5 AMPS Variable Speed Motor Control
This Variable Speed Switch is designed exactly for using with
all the technical test made By Aero~Flo.
You can Controll manually to your Fan speed (Down / Up)
also if required to turn your fan Off & On.
This switch gives you the ability to control the Required CFM buy regulating (reducing/increasing)
the AirFlow boosting pressure to the problem room.
Variable Speed AC Motor Controls For Use with Shaded Pole, Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC) and Universal Motors
- The Banvil 100P is a Distributor packaged Solid State AC Motor Speed Fan Control.
- Designed for mounting in a 2" X 4" electrical wall box.
- Operates from 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz and has a maximum rating of 2.5 Amps @ 25C.
- Provides infinitely variable speed motor control for Shaded Pole, Permanent Split Capacitor and Universal (AC/DC) motors.
- Contains an on/off line switch, a high gain RFI noise suppression filter, a minimum speed trimpot and a flame retardant ABS enclosure.
- Applications include range hoods, vibrators, humidifiers, fireplace blowers, fans, laminar flow hoods, heat tunnels and stirrers.
- Mounting kit that includes individual packaging with dial plate, knob, mounting screws, wire connectors and instruction.
- Fans Fireplace Blowers Humidifiers Air Conditioners
- Ceiling Fans Attic Fans
- Ventilators Range Hoods
- Built-In On/Off AC Line Switch
- Minimum Speed Trimpot
- RFI Filter (Provides RFI and EMI Suppression)
- All Models Mount in a Standard 2 x 4 Electrical Wall Box
- Agency Approvals* UL Listing / Recognition
- CSA Certified
- ISO-9001: 2000 QMS Certified