Max Water Mixed Bed Ion Exchange Resin ( 25 Litter Bag)
Excellent High-Capacity Mixed Bed Industrial Grade media for deionization of water for industrial, aquatic, and other water treatment applications.
Note: If you are looking for food-grade resin usable in drinking + aquarium, please search our food-grade resin Part # 104135
Please be aware of this before proceeding with your purchase.
Deionization is the removal of mineral ions by using the ion exchange process. Using a mixed bed of anion and cation resins, ions, salts, and minerals can be entirely removed from the water.
Virgin type Mixed Bed DI Resin lasts longer than Regenerated Mixed Bed DI Resin, ensuring you get more for your money.
If you use an RO membrane, the RO membrane has a direct impact on the lifespan of the DI. The RO membrane can remove about 95-99% of TDS (minerals) in your water. When a deionization filter is used after the RO membrane, you can expect almost 100% removal of the TDS.
Excellent High-capacity, mixed bed, Industrial grade media for deionization of water for industrial, aquatic, and other water treatment applications.
Safe for all machines, aquariums: Creates consistent, safe, ultra-pure water for car washing and window cleaning, etc.
All naturally-occurring water contains dissolved mineral salts. In solution, salts separate into positively-charged cations and negatively-charged anions. Deionization can reduce the amounts of these ions to very low levels through the process of ion exchange. Cations are removed by cation exchange resin. It replaces sodium, calcium, magnesium, and other cations with hydrogen ions (H). This exchange produces acids that must be removed or neutralized by anion exchange resin.
Virgin resin. It is not used or regenerated resin.
- Specially purified to ensure high percentage conversion to their regenerated form
- Closely controlled particle bed sizes for highest efficiency
- Meets all required engineering specifications
- Perfect for use in the production of ultra-pure and demineralized water
- Ideally used as a polisher after reverse osmosis (RO)
- Can deliver the highest purity water - 18.3 megohm-cm
- Can be used for both regenerable and non-regenerable (cartridge) systems
- Total Capacity -25,000 Grains per bag
- Moisture Content - 65%
- Temp Limit - 212 Degrees F
- pH Limits - 0-14
- Weight approx 38 lbs