20" Big Blue Filter Set contains the following:
1 x Pleated Sediment Filter 104117
- 10 Micron Pleated Polypropylene Sediment Filter
- Size 4.5" x 19 7/8" Fits most 20" Big Blue size housings.
- Used to Remove small particles & suspended matter such as silt, rust, sand, algae, sediment, scale particles from water.
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact.
- Washable filter to help minimize filtration costs.
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 140°F
- Low surface area, low pressure drop across filter stage.
1 x PP Sediment Filter 104112
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Certificated by NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21. (Not printed on the filter label)
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 20 - 25 GPM
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.5" , I.D. 1-1/8"
- Weight: approx 1.9 Lbs each filter
1x GAC Carbon Filter 104113
- GAC 20" Coconut shell Carbon Filter // Size 4.5" x 19 7/8".
- Remove chlorine, turbidity, bad taste & odor, sediment, dirt, and THMS from water.
- Thick Wall Coconut Base Carbon Filter Media - 100% coconut shell carbon, designed For maximum contact between the water and carbon.
- 5 Micron nominal filter membrane included to prevent carbon fines to pass from the filter to your drinking water.
- Operational Temperature Range: 40°F to 125°F
- Low pressure drop across filter stage.
Total 3 filters, each individually wrapped
We've had the 3 stage 20x4.5 system in our house for almost a year now and it works great. Because the town we live in, our city water was high in iron and so our water was always brown. After we had the your filters installed our whites are white again, our water is clear probably a lot safer to drink now. Best insevtment we've made. Worth every penny.Reviewed by: Will from Kansas. on 1/3/2013