3-Stage 20"x 2.5 Whole House Slim Blue Water Filtration System with ¾" NPTF Ports
Are you concerned with the quality of the water at your cottage or lake house? Get clean and clear water for your whole house by removing dirt, discoloration, odors and bad taste with our 3-stage Whole House system, perfect for homes, cottages and offices.
The clear housing is on the Inlet Side, allowing you to inspect the sediment filter.
Our Whole House water filtration systems are designed to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and shower head in to the whole house without reducing down water pressure. By using oversized filter cartridges and housings this system to maintain the strongest water pressure possible. In addition these larger housings and filters require less frequent services, which saves you time, money, and effort.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1st Stage: 10 Micron Washable Pleated Sediment Filter 104087
- 2nd Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104081
- 3rd Stage: (CTO) Carbon Block Filter 104083
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust, ETC.)
- Bad Taste & Odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl tert-butyl ethers)
- 3 x 20" x 2.5" Clear Big Blue Double O-ring Filter Housing ¾" NPT with Pressure Release Buttons
- 1 x 10-micron Pleated Sediment Filter
- 1 x 5-micron PP Sediment Filter
- 1 x Coconut ShellCarbon Block (CTO) Filter
- 1 x Heavy-duty PVC Ball Valve + 1 x 3/4" HEX nipple.
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench
- 1 x 3-stage Wall Mounting Metal Bracket
- 1-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Sediment Filter Life: Approx. 6 to 12 months
- Carbon Filter Life: Approx. 20,000 Gallons @2gpm Max..
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125psi
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 26" Height x 17" Width x 7" Depth
- Total Weight: Approx. 24lbs with Filters
- Flow Rate: 1-25gpm* for ¾" Inlet/Outlet
â€¡Total Dissolved Solids
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes & recycled water