3-Stage Under Sink Softening Water Purifier
Hard water is common to 85% of the north American cities and is caused by the presence of calcium and magnesium in the water. If not treated, these natural minerals can form hard water stains on counter tops and shower walls, and will affect the way the soap lathers. Our 3-Stage Softening Water Purifier reduces water hardness and removes sediment, silt, rust particles, scale, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, THMs, chlorine, bad tastes and odors. Great for homes, apartments, cottages, RV, schools with mildly hard water.
- 1st Stage: 1 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104001
- 2nd Stage: Cation Resin Filter 104033
- 3rd Stage: CTO Water Filter 104005
Note: Our Cation Resin Filters are best suitable for areas with mildly hard water, areas with moderate to severe hard water will deplete the filters quite often. Resin filters can be regenerated, but if you have very hard water, a dedicated water softener may actually be more cost effective in the long run.
- 3 filters
- 3 Advanced double O ring filter housings
- Feed Water adapter 105157
- 10 feet ¼" Tubing (white)
- Faucet (Various Options Available)
- Standard Housing Wrench 105169
All required fittings and instruction manuals are included.