This water purifier Removes: Chlorine, Bad Taste & Odor, Turbidity, Sediment 100% 0.8 - 0.3 micron with a filter efficiency of >99.99% Removes harmful bacteria such as E. coli, Fecal Coliform, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia).
3 stage Under sink Water Purifier. This Advance kit is suitable for municipal water supply. Add UV light for well water supply 105020
- Polypropylene Sediment Filter 1 micron Part # 104001
- DOC Ceramic Cartridge Filter 0.8- 0.3 micron Part # 104033
- Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 2.5" X 10" Standard Cartridge filter Part # 104073
- 3 Advanced double O ring filter housings
- Feed Water Saddle Valve (Self Piercing Valve)
- 3 mtrs 1/4" Tubing (white)
- Standard non-air gap faucet
- Standard Housing Wrench
- Insulation instruction.
- This system could start to generate the pure water at 30PSI, and the best situation is 65PSI
- Production rate 3 - 5 Lpm for best results.
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F (52°C)
- Dimensions: Height 14" x Length 15" x Width 5"
- Weight: 12 Lbs
Detailed Ceramic Filter Description
1) Size (L x D): 10" x 2.5"
2) Main ingredient: kieselguhr and inorganic antibacterial agent
3) Filter precision can reach 0.8 - 0.3 micron, under 3kg water pressure circumstances,the out water 180kg/h
4) Major traits:
a) Light, high air hole ratio and a capacity less than 0.8g/cm,the air hole ratio is 1.3-1.5 times
that of a general ceramic filter object.
In the same conditions, its transmissibility is 1.5 - 3 times that of a general piece ceramic filter
b) Apertures are evenly laid with a high filter precision that reaches 0.1micron
c) Status of self-cleaning is fine without any contamination in itself
d) It is liable to regenerate, which allows rinsing with brushes, polished with sand paper and
flushed with clear water or repeated washing. Removes harmful bacteria such as E. coli,
Fecal Coliform, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia).
Reduces bad taste and odor, sediment, and asbestos. Cartridge is washable up to 30
times. The flow rate of the ceramic filter can be easily renewed by simply brushing its outer
surface with a stiff toothbrush, plastic brush or soft scouring pad under running water. As the
top layer of ceramic and contaminants are brushed off, a new layer becomes available. Do
not use soap, detergents or steel wool.
GAC 10" Coconut shell Carbon Filters Specifications:
- Flat Double-layered filter GAC filter + PP Sediment filter two in one
- 5 Micron Sediemnt filter
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 2.5"
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
- 100% coconut shell carbon
- Filter Life: 2500 Gallons Max & its highly recommended this filters to be changed every 6 months.
- Superior Chlorine Reduction
- Lower Pressure Drop