Our portable system can produce up to 2 gallons of RO water per hour @60PSI feed water pressure, if installed without tank, maximum production 0.13 liter per minute. It's a great solution for apartments and other applications where a non-permanent installation is required. Our portable have slower production than our Standard RO systems, so we suggest going with a 200GPD Membrane and/or adding a storage tank if there's more than one person using the system regularly.
- 1st Stage: 55 micron Inline PP Spun Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104040
- 2nd Stage: T33-GAC Inline Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- 3rd Stage: TFC Membrane 50 Gallons per day 104092
- 4th Stage: T33-GAC Inline Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- The standard package includes all the above filters + 2-way diverter valve and Spout. Changes and upgrades are available in this listing
Here are some guidelines on selecting the right RO accessories:
- DI Filter: Add inline mixed bed deionization filter to produce absolutely pure water with ZERO TDS, good for aquarium user or dental office for their autoclave machines.
- Flush Kit: Used to flush your membrane manually to extend the membrane life and efficiency.
- Booster Pump Kit: Includes Booster Pump & Transformer + High pressure switch.
- Permeate Pump without pump: You either have to install the booster pump or permeate pump on the system, you can't combine them both in the same system.
- Diverter valve: When you select this option; you can connect your RO Feed water Inlet to your kitchen faucet directly (suitable for those who live in rental Apartments).
- 2-way Diverter Valve (Default Connection setup) When you select this option; the drain clamp will not be included in your package, we will connect the system drain line directly to the Diverter return line and all the waste will diverted to your sink through the diverter.
- Pressurized Tank Kit: Used if you would like to add a pressurized tank + Tank Valve + Auto Shut off valve to your system.
- Auto Shut Off Valve: Add this option if you are not going to select the pressurized tank as it is included with the above option. BUT if you select faucet or float valve and you would like to shut off the system automatically when you are not using the system; you have to add this option. otherwise without the auto shut off valve when you close the faucet the RO water line will be off but the waste line will not shut off automatically and it will continually draining.
- Ball Valve: For manually turn your system on & off without shutting off the main feed water line valve ( such diverter valve) every time you end using your system ( but to enable this, you should have auto shut off valve in your system to control on and off from the ball valve).
- Float Valve: Install the float in your water container, when full the float will rise, knowing that the float valve will shut everything off including the water supply when it reaches the level that you have it set at.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Select the booster pump option and we'll attach the booster to your system.
- Minimum rejection rate of 95-98% of TDS (Total Dissolved Solids
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2 to 1:3 Liters
- Dimensions: RO Unit - 13.5"L x 6"D x 5"H
- Total Weight: Approx 8lbs weight may vary depending on selected futures.
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-104°F
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
- Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Varies and depend on the water source quality.
- All required fittings and instruction manuals are included.