5 stage Aquarium RO DI Reverse Osmosis Portable System - Capacity 75 GPD
0 PPM RO water for your marine aquarium, this portable system can produce about 3 gallons of RO water per hour @ feed water pressure 65 PSI.
Two-way Diverter valve 1/4" barb with switch collar, black handle
For connecting your counter top Reverse osmosis system with 1/4" n Tubing directly to most kitchen faucet for easy use.
Depending on the system tubing connection method, waste water will exit a small side port on the diverter valve. When it is at OFF position, you can still use the kitchen faucet water. When it is at ON position, it diverts water to your Reverse Osmosis system.
It fits most kitchen faucets.
Material: Brass, chrome, body, the handle is plastic.
- 1st Stage: 5-micron Inline PP Spun Polypropylene Sediment Filter. 104040
- 2nd Stage: T33-GAC inline Coconut Shell Carbon filter. 104041
- 3rd Stage: High effective TFC 1812-75 GPD Membrane NSF Certified. 104092
- 4th Stage: T33-GAC inline Post Coconut Shell Carbon filter. 104041
- 5th Stage: Mix Bed Resin De-ionization Filter 104045
- Reverse Osmosis TDS rejection rate: 95% with DI Filter will be 100%.
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Dimensions: RO Unit/13.5"L x 6"D x 5"H;
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 104°F
- Operating Pressure: 45-75 PSI
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions.
- Varies and depend on the water source quality.
- 8 Feet of tubing; 4 feet for feed line and 4 feet for returning waste line to diverter valve.
- Diverter Valve
- Gooseneck faucet with 360 degrees of rotation
- 3 inline filters, 1 DI filter, 75 GPD TFC membrane , flow restrictor.
- All required fittings & instruction manuals are included to DIY your own installation.
- One Year Limited Warranty.